Department: Spa Coordinator
Reports to: Spa Manager
Shift: AM (Part-time)
Responsible for Greeting guests and providing pre-treatment procedures and refreshments.
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist guests with any questions.
- Answer telephones within 3 rings using the correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to book appointments in Spa software.
- Promote positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the Spa, including greeting/checking-in.
- Maintain complete knowledge in the use of all office equipment, computer and manual systems.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all Spa services, rates, special packages and promotions.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think clearly and remain calm in pressure situations.
- Ability to up-sell or offer additional products/services.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate with guests, therapists, hotel employees and managers.
- Ability to focus attention on details and follow through on all tasks.
- Responsible for cleanliness of Spa.
- Responsible for comfort of guests, including offering and filling refreshments.
- Responsible for posting charges of Spa services, printing reports and keeping Spa bank secure at all times.
- Responsible for helping with set up and break down of treatments rooms.
- Responsible for helping with stocking treatment rooms.
- Responsible for refilling spa area supplies for guests (sheets, towels, robes, towels, slippers, etc).
- Responsible for helping with inventory.
- Responsible for opening and closing Spa.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High school graduate.
- Previous secretarial/administrative assistant experience.
- Previous Spa experience a plus.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent filing and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Positive attitude a must.
- Cosmetology License
- Experience in hair and updo’s.
*Please Note: This is not a full job description
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer