Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Hours: Varies according to occupancy
Responsible for ensuring that each guest is greeted courteously and seated promptly. Assist the Manager with daily operation of the restaurant, as needed.
- To report to work in proper uniform, well groomed and punctual at all times according to hotel policies and restaurant standards.
- Ensure proper maintenance and that the tables are properly set, ready for business.
- Ability to focus on details.
- Ability to maintain good communication with Managers and Servers.
- Ensure that servers are informed of newly arrived guests to their respective sections.
- Convey any guest complaints to the Manager; handle requests, inquiries according to procedures to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ability to ensure that restaurant is maintained clean and organized.
- Ability to remain standing for duration of shift.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to access and input information into P.O.S. system, when needed.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High school graduate.
*Please Note: This is not a full job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer